Created out of the want to pay homage to their city while giving back to the community, Eighteen36 is a place that is welcoming to all. Come in, have a drink and enjoy true Houston hospitality with your friends, family or coworkers. Featuring beers from local breweries, hand-crafted cocktails, murals from local artists, American and Greek dining from Yia Yia’s Roadster Grill and ample indoor and outdoor seating, there is something here for everyone to feel at home.
· Guests are required to wear masks at all times with the exception of eating and drinking while seated
· 50% of our capacity will be allowed for dine-in, per the governor’s mandate
· Tables will be placed at least 6 feet apart
· Individual parties will be limited to 10 people or less
· Menus will be disposed of between every guest
· Condiments only on request
· Employees will follow the same protocol that’s in place now (wearing masks and gloves, sanitizing regularly, etc.)
"Finally, A bar for people who love history,
Houston and good drinks."
- The Allen Brothers (probably)